After painting the cramp inducing Oppressor the Harbinger was positively easy!
As ever Vallejo paints have been used unless otherwise stated
I started - as with the other scourge models I've painted so far - with Halford Matt Black primer, then liberally painted with Hexed Lichen (72.015)
After the Hexed Lichen was dry I coated the model with Army painter Dark Tone, after which Squid pink (72.013) was drybrushed all over.
Next I painted the sensors,vents and arc caster "teeth" with Escorpena Green (72.032) and the vent rim, engines and bottom with Gun Metal (72.054)
Army painter Army painter Dark Tone was applied to the vents, and GW Nuln oil to the areas on the bottom painted with Gun Metal. Once the washes were dry, I then drybrushed the bottom with Chainmail silver (72.053) and the vents with Livery green (72.033)
After that I tidied up the model and went over the areas that I missed with the appropriate colour, including some wires that I missed and needed to be painted with Escorpena Green.
Although I've only shown one Harbinger I have in fact painted two, (the second one arrived after I started this one and follows the same process). So that's my Oppressor and Ravagers with a transports ready for Invasion.
My next posts will be covering Invasion 2016, and Ravagers.