Thursday 17 December 2015

Miniatures: Dropzone Commander - Scourge:Harbinger

As elaborately mentioned in my last post I have purchased some reinforcements for my Scourge in preparation for Invasion 2016.

Here is my personal review of the Harbinger

The Packaging

As with most Hawk products the model comes in a blister pack, which is easy to open by simply pressing on the front until the back opens. Inside the blister with the model is some firm foam and the card inlay.


The Model


As you can see from the pictures above the Harbinger only consists of 6 parts: Body, Tail, Arc caster, flight widget, flight peg, and flight stand.

The model is made of resin and is very detailed.

Building the model

The model was very easy to build with very little flash/excess resin. Once cleaned up it went together easily and quickly using superglue. That said I found that when I went add the tail I was either left with a gap in the join underneath or a miss-align of the "spine". As such I went for the gap so the model looked correct from when on the battlefield.

Within minutes my Harbinger was stuck together and ready to battle....which it was featured in only a few days later, where, unfortunately it was blasted out of the sky by rapiers; thankfully after it had deployed it's cargo!

No comments:

Post a Comment