Friday 20 November 2015

Warfare review

So last weekend was Warfare, and I was a stand-in tournament organiser for the dropzone commander tournament. I met some great people and saw some beautiful models.

Unfortunately I didn't use my laptop to record the results so I need obtain them to be able post those results, so watch this space.

As with any good tournament lessons were learnt so to improve on next year - the most important one is to document what armies everyone brings!

Watching and running the tournament inspired me to take part in a DZC tournament and as such I'm now signed up for Invasion 2016!! So straight in at the deep end.

With this in mind December and January will be Invasion practice; I'll try to post the details of my games along with any painting/building I under take.

Now despite being surrounded by loads of great trade stands, and vast selection in the bring & buy I restrained myself and only bought:

  • Perry Miniatures - Light Cavalry
  • Reconquest Phase 1
  • DZC Scourge Minders
  • DZC Objective markers
  • Blast wall external corners from Ainsty-Castings
  • Some D20

So not many models to build but it was stuff I needed, so I'm happy, although I do need more scourge to create a competitive list for invasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment